Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

change of plans

my project has taken another turn in the design process and i have actually changed my mind on my addition. i have altered the design of the addition and upon a mediocre critique i am altering the layout of my boards. i need to recreate my boards for the original case study analysis along with the new boards for my addition. i've spent many hours trying to figure out which material was best to provide on my boards and i feel that i now have a good understanding of what will be presented. on top of the boards, i need to build a basswood model as well. i already have a foam core model of the entire house and its lot so for the basswood model i am going to increase the scale and focus on the entryway where i will be placing my addition. this way i can really show the relationship with the addition to its immediate parts of the original house. luckily our due date got changed to this friday so ill have a little extra time but it doesnt help that i have two midterms tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment