Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

SCARY!!!

a little scare happened last thursday when a broken pipe at margaret's house allowed a good quantity of water to settle onto my computer. leaving it open to do a virus scan, water was able to spread all over the screen and seap into the keyboard. upon realizing what happened i immediately turned the laptop over and for more than 24 hours i had fans blowing on it in order to dry it off. to my luck the laptop made it, along with all of my work/programs. although i wasnt able to type an (,) or capital "I"





1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking that this will inspire you to design buildings with levees/waterways/moats/canals and pioneer aqua-tecture - just like how smashing his head on his sink caused Doc Brown to invent the flux capacitor and pioneer time travel. (Wait, did that really happen or is that from Back to the Future?)

    And what do you need the "I" for anyway? You never use capital letters in your blog...

    ReplyDelete