Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

start of a new year

so today was the first day of the 2009-2010 school year and all i can say is i am stoked! for some reason i just really want to go head first into this quarter and kill it. my studio is run by a man who i believe is going to push me further with my ideas than anyone has to this day...in any subject for that matter. i know it might get frustrating at times, but i want some good criticism throughout my design process and not just at the end of it. im really optimistic towards this year and i cant wait to get fully into studio work. my other classes should also be pretty good as i am taking an architecture history class which i find extremely exciting and inspirational. as soon as i get the program for our first project i will post it so you can be fully aware of what i am asked to do. also, i will share some of my ideas and sketches throughout the process to allow people to give me feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment