Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

the art of drawing

i recently took an advanced drawing class and although it was poorly instructed and really didnt teach me anything about drawing, it did force me to pick up a pencil and see what i could do. what i got completed actually made me feel quite satisfied as i realized that i really do have a love for drawing. ive always enjoyed it but never really had the passion to devote the time to doing my best work. here are a few of the drawings ive done that i submitted in class. hopefully i can save some time throughout my busy weeks to do some more drawing. not only is it vital in the profession but its also very relaxing and a good sort of therapy for me too




p.s. i have more photos but i cannot seem to find them right now. they might have been lost in my transferring of hard drive material because i recently had my computer washed out. luckily i still have the original copies in reno so next time i go home i will put them up, sorry bout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment