Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

updated drawing

here's a glimpse into the future drawings I will have completed for the final boards/presentation. this one is a semi-exploding axonometric, meaning the drawing is to scale when measured.  this drawing shows two bays of the project, simply intending to show the construction of a bay and how it will look when resting on the structural posts.  this drawing was completed in sketchup and photoshop and I also intend on doing some hand rendering to it as well.

*although I only completed this one drawing tonight, it
will serve as a strong representation of what my
project will entail.  I simply wanted to show the layers
of the structure and also how it will connect to the bridge
and i feel that this drawing will serve as one of my more
influential drawings on my final board

2 comments: