Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

[almost] finished model

although the model looks close to finished, I still feel that I can add more to make it that much better.  first of all, I want to fix the topo that it sits on because it is not very attractive in the front.  also, I want to put in trees and people (only in the event my 1/16" = -'1-0" scale people arrive by tuesday) and also the concrete paths that I will incorporate on the site design.

with that in mind, I know I need to move onto the rest of my drawings in order to make sure I have those completed to a quality standard as well for the final presentation.  everything is due on monday but with work, margaret, and holiday parties, my time will feel a lot shorter than I think.  im simply going to work in overdrive because I want to complete work that resembles the amount of time I have put into this project and then I can relax even more during christmas break.


No comments:

Post a Comment