Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

articulation

tonight I really started to articulate the school.  using a main steel and concrete frame, the structure allows for the usage of a lot of glass to incorporate natural light into the interior spaces.  also, the wood siding adds a great texture to the overall composition of the building.  although my building is by no means finished, it is heading in the direction I want it to.

I want to incorporate a green roof system on the building to utilize all of the space
I am taking up on the site.  this photo shows that intention but I have yet to
really design the roof garden.  I plan on putting in benches and paths to create a
nice retreat for students.

2 comments:

  1. this looks sooo cool. did you make this on cad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its on Sketchup my love. I used a 3d rendering program to make it look real

    ReplyDelete