Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

project update

just wanted to give an update to let you know where im at with my project. currently i am in the process of designing my presentation boards which means i am completely done with my building design. i must say i am pretty pleased with what i have designed. of course there is always room for improvement in ANY design so my design is not perfect but i feel that it is a very strong proposal for my two characters to live in.

our presentation is to be placed on no more than (6) 20"x20" boards arranged two boards wide by 3 boards down. im working on blending these boards together so that it becomes one composition rather than individual boards.

i plan on having my boards mostly finished by saturday which leaves the entire weekend for me to construct two house models and additions to my site model. i want to plan on donating as much time to the models as much as i can because im really excited to use my dremel for the first time!

stay tuned for the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment