Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

today is full of work

today and tomorrow are my last days for completing my project work.

todays agenda:
- scan my rendered drawings into the computer
- set up my presentation board
--i really need the board to flow and although it is supposed to be made of 6 individual boards i
want to make it flow as though it were one board. this will make it very attractive for the
viewers
- edit site plan to add streets and side building masses
- basswood model
- review my concepts and establish a good verbal presentation

i know this sounds like a lot to get done in a day but as dorky as it sounds i love it! it also makes it easier with a nice 23" lcd tv mounted on the wall in front of me playing the lord of the rings trilogy. so here goes, ill post the final product withing the next few days

No comments:

Post a Comment