Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

progress

after a very reassuring critique from my studio instructor about my design, I am starting to get more in depth with articulating the building now.  I know that the overall form my building has taken is a very strong one with great reasoning.  now, I want to make it even more successful with great interior spaces as well.  here's a quick snapshot of the school, and I will try and update with another photo tonight as I plan on getting a bunch of work done on it.

p.s.  my finals week has been switched from 11th week to 10th week.  that means that I will be even more crunched for time in this next week since I will have 3 finals, and 2 papers due.  its crunch time!!

I made the south wing (studio section) larger to fulfill a greater program and
have started to play with the idea of a hard vs soft shell.  More on that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment