Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

continuing the process of design

throughout this project I have constantly tried to find the best design for the desired program.  ive done the site analysis, researched school layouts, analyzed the program, and done everything to create a strong design.  however, I have felt like ive been fighting myself and the design this entire time.  so yet again, I took a step back in the design, and truly looked at what was desired.  I kept it simple, and because of this I have made a radical change to my plan and it is definitely for the better.

below is the concept description of how my new building's form has taken shape.  this time, I have found what I believe to be a strong solution for the school and I have a new found push to create some good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment